PhD in Atomic layer deposition of electrocatalysis for H2O splitting in TU/e, Netherlands
About the Program:
In this project electrocatalysts will be monitered by atomic layer deposition (ALD) and characterized by state of the art thin film diagnostics. Then tested at DIFFER, where their performance towards H2O splitting will be evaluated as function of the electro-catalyst chemical and structural properties. Further will be studying about the unique capability of ALD, the relationship between the chemical and morphological properties of pristine CoPi, of CoPi during activation upon repeatedly cycling the applied potential and its OER activity. Additionally, we will explore ALD for the synthesis of other Co-based OER electrocatalysts.
Subject areas: Physics, Chemistry, Nanotechnologies and Material Science.
Qualifications: Master’s degree in (Applied) Physics, Chemistry, Nanotechnologies or Material Science.
- Experience in gas phase deposition technologies (CVD, plasma-CVD, ALD) and thin film diagnostics.
- Background and experience in electrocatalysis will be added benefits.
- Research-oriented attitude and a strong motivation and independence to tackle and complete challenging and multi-disciplinary research.
- Command over spoken and written English.
Applications can be submitted to link given below the post with following documents.
- Cover letter with the description of motivation and qualifications for the position.
- CV, including publications and the contact information of three references.
- Records of BSc and MSc degrees with courses and grades.
- BSc and MSc theses (Digital copy).
- Monthly salary and other benefits according to the Collective Labor Agreement for Dutch Universities.
- Annual holiday allowance of 8% of the yearly salary and a year-end allowance of 8.3% of the annual salary included.
- Package of fringe benefits, including an excellent technical infrastructure, moving expenses, and savings schemes also added.
Important Information: Upload only 5 documents up to 2 MB each or else combine files.
|Organization||Eindhoven University of Technology (TU/e)|
|Subject areas||Physics, Chemistry, Nanotechnologies and Material Science.|
|Fellowship amount||According to the Collective Labor Agreement for Dutch Universities.|
|Deadline||31 January 2021|
- Total Jobs 14 Jobs
- Address Netherlands