Aalto University is a community of bold thinkers where science and art meet technology and business
About the position:
- Your will participate in creating quantum optics experiments.
- The main project is to experimentally realize a theoretically proposed quantum illumination experiment.
- This research would make up a new very interesting field for a variety of applications in quantum communications, sensing and imaging.
- You can also participate in the research of optical properties of various Nonomaterial, such as two-dimensional layered materials, and their heterostructures for various photonic and optoelectronic applications.
- You’ll get to conduct high quality research independently, and to work as an active member of the Micro and Quantum Systems research group by taking part in guiding of M.Sc. students.
- The selected PhD student is expected to complete doctoral research and studies within four years in the Doctoral Programme in Electrical Engineering of Aalto University.
How to Apply:
- Please submit your application through our recruiting system by using “Apply now!” link below. Include the following documents in English
- Motivation letter (max 1 page),
- CV (with the list of publications, if you have
- Course transcripts of Master´s degree with grades and
- References (please attach reference letters or a list of names and contact information of your referees).
|Type of position||PhD|
|Subject areas||Electrical Engineering ,science and art ,technology|