Post-doctoral position in Robotics at HNU, South Korea
The Robotics group in the mechanical engineering at Hanbat National University (located in Daejeon city, South Korea) invites applications for a multi-year post-doctoral research position to develop advanced/adaptive control algorithms for novel bio-inspired robots and Shape Memory Alloy (SMA) actuator-based robots.
The lab investigate advanced mobility and manipulation of bio-inspired and/or soft/compliant robotic systems actuated by nontraditional actuator systems. We have designed and fabricated new torsional SMA actuators and robotic applications such as rolling robots and robotic hands actuated by SMAs.
The successful applicant will develop control algorithms for our robotic systems applying traditional, adaptive, and/or learning-based control methods. Applicants should have an excellent academic qualification as well as practical research experience in his/her field. Proficiency in written and spoken English is required.
Earned PhD in Robotics or related fields (mechanical, electrical, control engineering, computer science, and so on).
– Skill and experience in controls development and implementation for robotic systems
– Skill and experience in robot kinematics and dynamics
This position is open to be filled immediately.
To apply, applicants should send the following in a single PDF file to email@example.com:
- Curriculum Vitae with a list of at least 3 references
- Record of publications, with copies of 3 representative papers
- A statement about research interest and motivation (max. 2 pages)
|Hanbat National University
|As illustrated above
|Open until filled
- Name of Organisation Field Value