Postdoc position is available in theoretical chemistry and computational chemistryat Department of Chemistry, Faculty of Science at University of Copenhagen.
- The research group of Prof. Kurt V. Mikkelsen at the Department of Chemistry is seeking a creative postdoc fellow with a strong background in theoretical chemistry and computational chemistry. The group focuses on designing, modelling, and investigating functional molecular system for capturing, storing and exploiting solar energy.
- We offer a creative, international and strongly interdisciplinary work environment.
- The postdoc’s duties will include research within theoretical chemistry as well as teaching.
- Further information on the Department is linked at http://www.science.ku.dk/english/about-the-faculty/organisation/. Inquiries about the position can be made to Prof. Kurt V. Mikkelsen, email@example.com.
- The position is open for 1 year from 01 October 2020or as soon as possible thereafter.
- Terms of appointment and payment accord to the agreement between the Ministry of Finance and The Danish Confederation of Professional Associations on Academics in the State.
- The starting salary is currently up to DKK 437.843 including annual supplement (+ pension up to DKK 74.871).
- Negotiation for salary supplement is possible.
- The position is covered by the Memorandum on Job Structure for Academic Staff
- Curriculum vitae
- Research plan – description of current and future research plans
- Separate reprints of 3 particularly relevant papers
- Complete publication list
- Diplomas (Master and PhD degree or equivalent)
HOW TO APPLY:
The application, in English, must be submitted electronically by clicking APPLY NOW below.
|Organization||University of Copenhagen|
|Type of position||Postdoc position theoretical and computational chemistry|
|Subject areas||theoretical Chemistry and computational chemistry|
|Deadline||16 August 2020|