Aarhus University is seeking applicants for a 2-year postdoc in Quantum Materials to join at the department of physics working on understanding the properties and dynamics of quantum materials using ultrafast THz, optical and X-rays lasers.
Starting Date: initially for 2 years; an extension is possible for up to a total maximum of 4 years.
- Applicants should hold a PhD in the Physical Sciences.
- Applicants should have a strong background in ultrafast science, condensed matter physics or X-ray scattering.
- Experience with python is highly desirable.
- Applicants should be highly motivated, with a willingness to learn and try new approaches to study materials.
- Flexibility and a desire to travel will also be needed.
Apply online (in English) and must include the following:
- Degree certificate
- A complete list of publications
- A statement of future research plans and information about research activities, teaching portfolio and verified information on previous teaching experience (if any).
|Subject areas||Physical Sciences|
|Eligibility||Open to all nationalities|
|Deadline||29 June 2020|