The Department of Materials and Environmental Chemistry (MMK), the Faculty of Natural sciences at Stockholm University has open Postdoctoral Fellow position in Computational Mass Spectrometry.
About the Project:
- The postdoctoral position will be located in the research group of Prof. Kruve and associated with the project “Quantitative non-targeted screening for understanding mixture toxicity”.
- The project aims to develop novel machine learning approaches for quantitative non-targeted LC/HRMS screening.
- The position involves research machine learning algorithms for LC/HRMS.
- This includes modelling of fragmentation pattern and ion mobility data as well as ionization behaviour, including adduct formation and ionization efficiency.
- Applicant must hold a Swedish doctoral degree or an equivalent degree from another country.
- Previous experiences in computational mass spectrometry, chemoinformatics, bioinformatics or similar are required.
- Proficiency in developing machine learning algorithms for regression, classification and clustering is required.
- Candidates with knowledge in engineering of machine learning algorithms are especially appreciated.
Apply online and include the following information with application:
- Candidate’s contact details and personal data; highest degree; language skills; contact details for 2–3 references.
- Cover letter
- CV – degrees and other completed courses, work experience and a list of publications
- Research proposal (no more than 3 pages)
- Copy of PhD diploma
- Letters of recommendation (no more than 3 files)
- Publications in support of application (no more than 3 files).
|Subject areas||Material Science, Chemistry|
|Eligibility||Open to all nationalities|
|Deadline||7 July 2020|