The Computer-Assisted Drug Design group at ETH Zurich is seeking a candidate for a postdoctoral position in Medicinal Chemistry under Prof. Gisbert Schneider.
About the position:
- This is an interdisciplinary research group positioned at the interface of computational design, chemical synthesis and experimental testing of bioactive compounds.
- The selected candidate will be working in an interdisciplinary environment at the interface between chemistry and computer science.
- The project requires strong interactions with all PhD projects in the group as well as collaborating researchers from other research organizations, and the willingness to work as a member of a team.
- Candidates should be motivated, creative, structured and able to maintain an organized and clean work environment. Excellent command of the English language is expected.
- Candidate should have long term experience in small molecule organic synthesis and analytics, and in the application of some of the aforementioned methods.
- Applicant must be experienced personality capable of carrying out routine work as well as novel experiments with constant precision.
- Knowledge about solid-phase peptide synthesis and an interest in computational chemistry is considered beneficial.
- Readiness to assist in student supervision and teaching assistance are expected.
Apply online with the following documents:
- a cover letter stating motivation for this position
- a comprehensive CV including publications and presentations
- diplomas and a list of courses attended (transcript)
- at least one letter of reference
|Subject areas||Medicinal Chemistry|
|Eligibility||Open to all nationalities|