The Department of Geosciences, Institute for Meteorology Working Group Radiation and Remote Sensing at Freie Universität Berlin Germany has a Praedoc opening in an interdisciplinary doctoral project, which is carried out in close cooperation by the working groups “Radiation and Remote Sensing” at the Institute for Meteorology, “Planetology and Remote Sensing” and “Geodynamics and Mineral Physics of Planetary Systems” are supervised at the Institute for Geology.
- The position is to be filled for 4 years from October 1st, 2021 and is aimed at future doctoral students who would like to combine the two attractive and exciting research areas “Mineral Dust in the Atmosphere” and “Atmosphere / Atmospheric Development of Mars” in their research.
- Completed academic university degree (master’s degree) in Meteorology, Planetology, Geosciences, Atmospheric Physics, Physics or a comparable sub-area of physical geosciences.
- Interest in interdisciplinary work.
- Programming experience and experience with UNIX / Linux-based computer environments. Good written and spoken English skills are also desirable.
- Applications must be sent electronically by e-mail to Ms. Gisela Braß: email@example.com with informative documents stating the identifier in PDF format (preferably as a document).
|Freie Universität Berlin
Meteorology, Planetology, Geosciences, Atmospheric Physics, Physics
|Open to all nationalities
|August 16, 2021