The Quantum Matter Institute, Faculty of Science at University of British Columbia is inviting application for QMI Postdoctoral Fellowship in quantum materials, quantum information, and quantum devices. The candidate must be highly motivated postdoctoral candidates with expertise in the following areas: materials growth, experimentation, devices and applications, computational modelling, or theory of quantum- matter, information, and computing to join its multi-disciplinary team of physicists, chemists, and engineers.
- Candidates must have obtained, or be close to completing, their doctoral degree, and be able to demonstrate a solid scientific background—as evidenced by publication record, letters of recommendation, and research proposal.
- Evidence of teamwork, strong communication skills, and ability to supervise students will also be considered.
Apply online and provide the following:
- Cover letter, including the Blusson QMI researcher(s) with whom candidate have discussed projects
- Names of those who will provide recommendations
- Curriculum Vitae, including full publication list
- 1 – 2 pages research proposal
- 3 letters of recommendation (to be sent directly by your referees).
- Referees may email letters of recommendation directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
|Organization||University of British Columbia (UBC)|
|Eligibility||Open to all nationalities|
|Deadline||October 31, 2021|