Reginald Kitchin Scholarship is offered by the Australian National University (ANU) College of Medicine, Biology & Environment & ANU College of Physical and Mathematical Sciences.
Scholarship Value: $5,000/annum
Subject Areas: Orthopaedics or musculo skeletal conditions.
- Applicant may be an Australian national, Permanent Resident of Australia or is an overseas student.
- Applicant must be enrolled or wishing to enroll in the Honours year of a program leading to the award of a degree of Bachelor with Honours, at The Australian National University.
- Applicant enrolled or wanting to enroll in the Honours year of a combined program leading to two degrees, one of which will lead to the award of a degree of Bachelor with Honours enrolled in IInd or IIIrd year of the Bachelor of Medicine Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) Program at the ANU Medical School.
- If no applicant is found eligible or suitable for the award of the scholarship, the scholarship may be granted to the student who is enrolled in a program of study resulting to the award of a research Masters (MPhil), PhD at the ANU.
How to apply:
- Applications will be invited for with a closing date as set from time to time by the Dean of Medicine and Health Sciences.
- The Dean shall decide, in any year, whether academic references shall be requested as part of the application process.
- The full application process will be publicized from time to time.
- An applicant who is not currently a student of the University must apply separately and simultaneously for admission to the University.
- The application form must be completed and submitted by the closing date.
|Organization||Australian National University (ANU)|
|Fellowship Level||Bachelor’s, Master’s|
|Subject areas||Medicine, Orthopaedics, Biology|
|Eligibility||Open for all nationalities|
- Name of Organisation Field Value