University Medical Center Utrecht and Utrecht University are offering 29 PhD positions within the international doctorate programme ‘RESCUE’ of the Regenerative Medicine Centre Utrecht.
About the project:
- The RESCUE (REgenerative medicine and Stem Cell technology) project is co-funded by the European Commission under Horizon 2020’s Marie Skłodowska-Curie Actions COFUND doctorate programme scheme.
- Specific and strict eligibility requirements with regards to mobility, career stage and the English language apply for all candidates.
- Candidate must be interested in regenerative medicine and stem cell biology, and highly motivated to perform research in an excellent and international working environment.
- Applicant must be in the first four years of research career (no doctoral degree) prior to the appointment date, you did not reside or carry out your main activity (e.g. reside, work, studies) in the Netherlands for more than 12 months during the 3 years immediately prior to the application deadline.
- Applicant must hold a MSc degree (or will graduate before the appointment date) in Biomedical Engineering, Biotechnology, (Bio)Medical Sciences, Neuroscience, Pharmacy, Veterinary and/or Human Medicine.
Duration: full-time initially for one year, will be extended for three more years (4 years in total).
Fellowship value: €2,222- €2,279 gross monthly
- Apply via the online application form on the RESCUE website and include one PDF with the following:
- Motivation letter for the (maximal two) project(s) of choice
Biomedical Engineering, Biotechnology, (Bio)Medical Sciences, Neuroscience, Pharmacy, Veterinary and/or Human Medicine
|Fellowship amount||€2,222- €2,279 gross monthly|
|Eligibility||Open to all nationalities|
|Deadline||1 May 2019|
One positions is left!!!