The “Electrochemistry for Energy Conversion” group is a part of the Max Planck Institute for Chemical Energy Conversion and is looking for a Research Assistant (HiWi) (f/m/d). The group primarily aims to utilize electrochemical methods coupled with surface science and other instrumental analysis techniques to investigate the links between surface and electrolyte properties and electrocatalytic activity.
- Candidate must be enrolled at a University on a B.Sc. or M.Sc. course in a relevant field (chemistry, physics, chemical engineering, etc.)
- Knowledge in instrumental analysis and electrochemistry is an advantage
- Readiness to learn and apply new techniques
- Willingness to work in an interdisciplinary field and an international work environment
- Proficiency in spoken English is an advantage
Apply by sending following documents by email (as pdf document) with the subject “VC003” until May 25th, 2020 to email@example.com a CV with relevant courses and knowledge highlighted.
|Organization||Max Planck Institute for Chemical Energy Conversion|
|Fellowship Level||Research assistant|
|Subject areas||Chemistry, Physics, Chemical Engineering|
|Eligibility||Open to all nationalities|
|Deadline||May 25th, 2020|