Saïd Foundation Oxford Scholarships are the extension of a long-standing partnership between the University of Oxford and the Saïd Foundation which has supported students from the Middle East to study at Oxford since years. The scholarship will cover 100% of University and college fees, a grant for living costs, flights at the start and end of the course. Awards are made for the full duration of fee liability for the agreed course.
Level of Study: All full-time master’s and DPhil courses
Subject areas: All courses offered by the university
- 100% University and college fees
- grant for living costs of at least £14,296
- airfare to/from the UK
Duration: Period of fee liability
Number of Awards: 02
- Applicant must apply to start a new full-time master’s or DPhil course at Oxford.
- Applicant must be a Jordanian, Lebanese, Palestinian or Syrian national and ordinarily resident in Jordan, Lebanon, Syria, Palestine or Israel.
- Applicant must have intentions to return to one of the Saïd Foundation’s target countries (Jordan, Lebanon, Palestine, Syria) on completion of the course of study in order to apply new skills and knowledge.
In order to be considered for this scholarship, applicant must:
- Apply to the Foundation by 01 November 2016.
- Submit application for graduate study by the relevant January deadline for the chosen course (6 or 20 January 2017).
|Subject areas||All disciplines|
|Fellowship amount||Full tuition fees|
Open to Jordan, Lebanon, Syria, Palestine, Israel nationals
|Deadline||1 November 2017|