Senior/Principal Research Fellow, Sainsbury Wellcome Centre, UK
Description: Sainsbury Wellcome Centre invites applications from scientists to work on the research plan that deals with the hard questions in circuits, systems and behavioral neuroscience. Also to develop experimentally testable theories of brain function in a culture that inspires bold research, innovation, and collaboration. SWC are independent research teams and obtain generous core funds, with tailored research budgets, customized laboratory space, and staffing allowances. SWC scientists are maintained by state of the art facilities like prototyping and fabrication, imaging, virology, histology.
Disciplines: Neuro Science, Data Analysis, Computational Modelling, Machine Learning and Theory or similar.
Qualifications: PhD and Postdoctoral Degree.
- Candidate must have PhD in neuroscience or a cognate area
- Postdoctoral research experience
- Exhilarating research plans
- Interest to participate in collaborative and cooperative science
- Interest in innovative experimental and theoretical approaches, especially to utilise contemporary neuroscientific technologies and novel behavioral techniques.
Application procedure: Apply online with
- Recent Curriculum vitae
- Cover letter explaining research interest
- A research proposal.
Salary: Salary depends on qualification, skills, knowledge, experience and achievement. It includes London allowance also.
|Organization||Sainsbury Wellcome Centre|
|Fellowship Level||Principal Research Fellow|
|Subject areas||Neuro Science, Data Analysis, Computational Modelling, Machine Learning and Theory or similar|
|Fellowship||Depends on qualification and experience|
|Eligibility||PhD and Postdoctoral Degree|
|Deadline||30 Jun 2021|