SOAS University London Scholarship: SOAS University London Scholarship
Application Deadline: 20th February, 2020
Nationality: open for Indian students only
SOAS University of London is one of the most international universities in the world. It offers a wide range of courses at undergraduate and postgraduate level.
Number of Scholarships available: 2
The SOAS University of London is providing the Bishwa Bangla Scholarships. The scholarship is at applicants who are self- motivated.
Level of Study: Master’s degree program
Eligibility Criteria: the applicants must be :
- a resident in West Bengal, India
- able to pay the fees for the program at the overseas rate.
- either already having or expected to be awarded a FirstClass Honours Degree or equivalent
In order to Apply: the mode of application is online.
- If one is interested in this studentship then he/she must submit an online application for admission in the master’s degree at SOAS.
- Once the confirmation for admission is done, students can submit an online application form for this award.
- Previous academic transcripts
- an explanation of the grading system must be enclosed for any degrees obtained outside of the UK
- 2 references
- detailed CV
- A personal statement
Note: Applicants must meet the English language condition of their offer of admission to study at SOAS as soon as possible but no later than 1st June 2020.
If the offer made is conditional on English, the applicant must arrange for English test and ensure that the English requirements are met as soon as possible.
Scholarship Benefit: The successful scholar will receive the amount worth up to £39,540
Duration: The Masters scholarships are for one year only.
|Organization||SOAS University of London|
|Level||Master’s degree program|
|Subject Area||Subjects offered by the University|
|Eligibility||Open for Indian Students only|
|Deadline||20th February, 2020|