Reliance Industries Limited offers the Stanford Reliance Dhirubhai Fellowship Program to support Indian citizens living in India who need financial assistance in obtaining an MBA at Stanford.
Number of fellowships:
- Up to 5 fellowships (each year)
Fellowship value: cost of tuition and associated fees for each year (approximately $150,000 total).
Duration: 2 Years
- Within two years of completing their Stanford MBA studies, Reliance Dhirubhai Fellows are required to return to India for a period of at least two years to work for an Indian organization.
- Upon their return to India, Reliance Dhirubhai Fellows are integral members of Stanford University, Stanford GSB, and Reliance Dhirubhai Fellows communities.
Process and Evaluation Criteria
- Complete the Reliance Dhirubhai Fellowship Program Application. Up to 50 Reliance Dhirubhai Fellows finalists will be selected based on: Merit, Commitment to developing India, Financial need
- Finalists Complete the Standard Application Process for the Stanford MBA Program (candidates must meet all Stanford GSB application requirements, including submission of GMAT or GRE and IELTS, PTE, or TOEFL if applicable).
Fellowship application materials include:
- Educational history and scores: 10 board exams, 12 board exams, Joint Entrance Exam (JEE), and/or Common Admission Test (CAT). GMAT and/or GRE scores may also be submitted, if available. Finalists will be required to submit an unofficial copy of your transcripts in the MBA Application and will submit official copies upon admission to the MBA Program.
- Awards and honors (academic or social)
- 2 Letters of Recommendation
- CV (1 Page)
- 250-word essay
- Individual financial information
|Organization||Stanford Graduate School of Business|
|Eligibility||Open to Indian nationals|
|Deadline||29 May 2018|
Online application portal will open from 23 April 2018!!!