ETH Zurich and Department of Computer Science offers Student Summer Research Fellowship program that allows undergraduate and graduate students to obtain research experience during the summer months. Applications for the programme are open to students across the globe. The program is committed to increasing diversity in the computer science area.
Duration: 1 July to 31 August 2019
- Research experience
- Financial support: monthly stipend of about CHF1.750 (cover housing and living expenses).
- Travel and visa expenses
Research opportunities are available in the following areas:
- Theory and Algorithms
- Networked Systems and Parallel Computing
- Pervasive Computing and Cyberphysical Systems
- Information and System Security
- Data Management and Machine Learning
- Programming Languages and Software Engineering
- Visual Computing
- Applicants, at the starting and for the duration of the program, at most one year away from completion of their Bachelor’s program or are registered in a Master’s program (Expected graduation date: January 2019 or later).
- Applicants must be enrolled in a regular study program in computer science or a closely related field of study viz., electrical engineering, mathematics, physics (at the beginning and for the duration)
- Applicant must possess good command on English. Applicant must include an English language certificate with application documents (if available).
How to apply:
- Apply online
|Open to all nationalities
|31 December 2018