Macquarie University offers Vice-Chancellor’s International Scholarship for Postgraduate Indian Women. The scholarship provides a partial tuition fee scholarship for outstanding postgraduate female students to study at Macquarie University. The Vice-Chancellor’s International Scholarship – Postgraduate Indian Women’s Scholarship is highly competitive and will be awarded progressively through the year to future applicants to Macquarie University based on academic merit.
Scholarship value: up to AUD$11,000; will be applied towards the tuition fee.
- Human Science
- Applicants must be a female Indian citizen.
- Applicants must have met the University’s academic and English requirements for the course to be considered for a scholarship (must hold a full offer of admission for North Ryde Campus or CIty Campus by the application deadline).
- Applicants must have achieved a minimum GPA of 5.0 out of 7.0 or 60% in their undergraduate degree.
- Applicants must have applied for a postgraduate program that is longer than one session in duration.
- Applicants must begin study in Session 1 2017 or Session 2 2017. (Commencement may not be deferred).
- Applicants must have applied for a course which has a full-time study load.
How to apply:
- Applicants must complete an online course application form.
- Online course application will enable to select the course and upload scanned copies of the required documents.
- Once the course application has been processed, applicant will receive a Macquarie University Student Number which is compulsory to submit the online scholarship application form.
- Applicants must complete an online scholarship application form and type “VCIS – Indian Women” in the Scholarship Name field.
|Subject areas||Engineering, Environment, Human Science, Media, Linguistics, and Education|
|Fellowship amount||$11,000 (AUD)|
|Eligibility||Open to Indian nationals|
|Deadline||30 June and 31 January|