The University of Westminster is now offering a number of tuition-fee awards to students from countries where the University maintains strong relationships. The University is offering 175 International Scholarships.
Scholarship value (Amount): 50% tuition-fee award only
- Applicant must be an international student from one of the countries listed below.
- Applicant must hold an offer for a full-time Masters course at the University.
- Applicant must have scored at least Upper IInd Class (Honours) degree and financial need.
Number of Scholarship available: 01
The following countries are regarded as eligible countries for the Westminster 175 Postgraduate Scholarships:
- South Korea
Application and documents requirements:
- Copy of the letter or email from the University of Westminster confirming a conditional or unconditional offer of a place on the chosen course.
- Grade Transcript (official copy) from most recent/current academic study.
- Reference letter written specifically in support of applicant’s scholarship application.
- Reference letter must be written by a previous tutor, professor, academic or employer and cannot be the same reference provided as part of admission application.
|Organization||University of Westminster|
|Subject areas||All disciplines|
|Fellowship amount||50% tuition-fee waiver|
|Eligibility||Open for the countries mentioned above|