The department of National Food Institute at the Technical University of Denmark (DTU), invites applications for a position as postdoc in the Research Group for Analytical Food Chemistry.
About the position:
The successful candidate is expected to contribute to:
- Development of the Pesticide Residue research area
- Publication of scientific papers and scientific advice
- Attraction of research funds
- Collaboration with academics and enterprises in both public and private sectors
- Training activities provided by the research group
- Candidates shall have a PhD degree or equivalent and have solid knowledge of and experiences within analytical chemistry at low concentration level with a focus on analysis of biological materials.
- Candidate must be an ambitious team worker, has a high motivation for research excellence and good command of written and spoken English.
- Candidates with documented experience in and knowledge of one or more of the following areas: General analytical chemistry including analysis of food or biological matrices; GC-MS/MS and/or LC-MS/MS and other analytical techniques related to determination of pesticides or contaminants at low level; Laboratory accreditation (ISO17025 and ISO17043) and analytical quality assurance, including statistical analysis; Systematic approach to work and planning; International networking and collaboration skills obtained through e.g. international projects and networks
Duration: The period of employment is 3 years.
Submit online application and the file must include:
- Application (cover letter)
- Diploma (MSc/PhD)
- List of publications
|Organization||Technical University of Denmark (DTU)|
|Eligibility||Open to all nationalities|
|Deadline||31 August 2020|